Fitter International Inc. warrants that all Fitter products are free of manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials and Fitter will repair or replace defective parts or equipment (excluding normal replacement items such as resistance cords and tracks) for the period of one year from the date of purchase in accordance with the conditions set forth below:
- The Fitter International Inc. (Fitter) Limited Warranty becomes valid only on date of invoice for orders placed on Fitter's website or in-store. For Fitter products purchased through a third party the original receipt will be required as proof of purchase.
- Warranty applies to Fitter product only while a) product remains in the possession of the original purchaser and b) has not been subject to accident, misuse, abuse, improper service and/or non-manufacturer modification.
- Fitter products are warranted from manufacturing defects for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. Warranty of all Fitter products applies to residential use. Products used commercially may be serviced under warranty but this is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer.
- This Fitter Warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of Fitter International Inc. and we neither assume nor authorize any person to assume for us any other obligations or liability in connection with the sale of this product. Under no circumstances shall Fitter or any of its representatives be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damages or injuries to any person or property whatsoever, for any special indirect, secondary or consequential damage of any nature however arising out of the use of or inability to use this product.
- Claim under the Fitter Limited Warranty be obtained by a) contacting the Fitter Head Office at +1 (800) 348-8371 and obtaining verbal or written return authorization agreement and b) returning the defective parts or equipment accompanied by the return authorization information and c) shipping prepaid by sender to the address indication on the return authorization agreement.
- In the event of a safety modification we will contact you directly in accordance with the Canadian 1972 Consumer Safety Act or for other reasons the manufacturer may deem necessary.
Cubii Warranty Coverage:
- All Cubii products come with a 1-year warranty. To report an issue, please contact email@example.com with the subject line "Warranty Request" and your order number. Please include a detailed description of the issue along with supporting photos/recordings and the serial number (found on the bottom of the unit, under the left foot pedal, and on the box). They will evaluate the issue and assist with a solution.